Should they stay or should they go? (Tints)

Currently reading:
Should they stay or should they go? (Tints)

Do i keep my tints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Debating if to take my tints out :eek:

Not sure either way so dont flood me with pms wanting them etc, if they do go i'll probably just take the film off and keep the windows which have been etched for this car

But tempted to lose them to try and go for a bit of a less is more approach (if thats possible with my car! lol)

cinq_shoot.jpg

Fronts Medium Smoke and Rears are Limo :)

i like them, i think it sets off the yellow with the contrast, and go with your black door handles.

keep them i think, but then what do i know its all about what you like!

Can't you make your own mind up without having to ask others on what to do next??

I don't want them, I have decided I do not want tints.

Should I get out of bed today ??? I can't decide. ;)

For what it is worth, I say leave them. Black and yellow always look good together.

Could you even get the film off perfectly without leaving a mess behind?

I know what you mean, it looks nice and the colours work but is it a bit cliched? Personally I would leave it as is and maybe try a different approach if you customise another car.

I think they're staying for the time being, like you say if i was getting them done i probably wouldnt, but as they're done i think they're part of the car lol :)

Was just thinking of removing them going for the more performance car look, but then the kit etc makes the tints part of it imo

i wouldnt remove them at all., i think the car look great the way it is., and it gives a meaner look to the car., i think they usually look kinda girly in yellow but i think your tints have helped to get away from that look.,(y)

Back