Should I dry my car?

Currently reading:
Should I dry my car?

if you dry it you should use a shammy (chamois leather cloth).

personally i dont bother, i just go for a drive around the block. its quicker and easier and makes your polish last longer.

Depends what weather your in

If its sunny and bodywork is getting hot - u'd be daft not to, as it will dry streaky :(

But in winter i bet you can get away with blow drying it by driving around

But i used leathering cloths and hated them - used a microfibre and its like wow! Easy drying with less streaking :)

Every man to there own

Ziggy

If i am going to wax my car, is there anypoint drying it over waiting till its dry? because the waxing will remove any streaks anyway surely? Also when i got the car from the dealers the side windows had something really cool on them that acted like wax to repel the water? looked really cool and i want to do it again, anyone know what it was?

If i am going to wax my car, is there anypoint drying it over waiting till its dry? because the waxing will remove any streaks anyway surely? Also when i got the car from the dealers the side windows had something really cool on them that acted like wax to repel the water? looked really cool and i want to do it again, anyone know what it was?

Bump

Ive got loads of that stuff. not sure where you can get it tho. mainly use it on bike visors(y)

Back