Technical shocking question

Currently reading:
Technical shocking question

bozothenutter

Hi,

I think my right rear shock might have gone (might have been the reason for the 180 the other day) as I seem to get a diagonal rocking motion on left hand bends.

Sow Now the time has come to put my plan in effect, get some new ones and lower the car.

what have you guys used to do this on your cinq's?
My budget would be about € 400,- (my rule is nothing I get for this car should exceed it's value.):D

Rocking / snaking of the rear on fast sweeping corners is probably the suspension bushes on the arms.

If i was doing it all again i'd replace the bushes when i was doing the suspension anyway.

The APEX -40mm kit - £250 - is serving me well.

thanks!

looking for powerflex too then.

just found out the Apex kit (which seems to be made in holland...) is cheaper in the U.K. than it is here in NL :confused:....and not just a little bit either, a whopping € 120!!!! :eek:

what is the cheaspest outlet in the U.K. that will ship to NL?

No, but the fact that they have a phone number gives me confidence. I'd give them a call to find out how fast they post and to check the item you're after is actually in stock.
I recently bought from potn.co.uk, which is proving a big mistake.

They claimed to have an item in stock and said it would be delivered next day. Several broken promises later and the item I ordered over a week ago has not even been dispatched, and they've ignored my email asking for a refund. Paypal dispute time...

I had only read good things about potn, but now wish I had stuck with the small retailer who had a telephone number and actually possessed the item I was paying for! It's worth checking...

Last edited:
Back