Selling my stilo in early jan. what should stay/go?

Currently reading:
Selling my stilo in early jan. what should stay/go?

So ive decided to sell up and move on, mechanically my stilo is in tip top condition, never missing a beat and been treated to everything its desired. but petrol is expensive, and id rather not use this car (59k! with cambelt and clutch done within 1.5 years) for a mile muncher...oh and i freakin love the alfa GT :D

but it has a few mods, mainly;

- DRL lights
- Schui Wheels
- Tints (light front, medium back)
- Exhaust (VERY quiet powerflow SS)
- Car PC
- Full Tan leather interior
- Cruise control
- Abarth dash (which btw has started working flawlessly of its own accord for about 2 months now!)

Now i was wondering on what you guys opinons are on the stuff on the car, im inclined to take it totally back to stock (bar the exhaust, its not worth the effort/money)

i think ill be able to fetch a pretty penny for the lights (they are unique), and the wheels, well they're spotless shui wheels, kinda speaks for its self. and the car PC is by no means "average joe" friendly.

I have all the bits to return it back to stock

(i also have a set of diamond audio hex 6.5" components in the car, but they're work ~£500! so no question those come out)

im pretty sure the lights and wheels come off, they're worth more off than on, and i have a set of blades (also spotless) to put on.

But tints? do i heat gun them off? leave em on? take out cruise?

Opinions please :)

Last edited:
Basically nothing mod wise will help sell the car apart from tints as they do make a car look a lot more classy.
I would take off and out anything you can be bothered too. The exhaust is normally too much of a PITA (for me anyway). By the time you have the old one or a new one re welded back on you arent going to get very much back on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
mods are normally for you personally, and other people may not agree with the mods, say if they came to look at it, you might be suprised and it may do better with the mods, i sold my bravo with all the mods on it, just for the reason..i wouldnt make any money selling it all separate..i say good luck for your sale and leave all the mods on and see how you go :)

Its up to you whether you can be bothered going to the hassle of trying sell on parts once the car is gone. Personally I sold wheels from my Bravo; thankfully the guy who bought them was local, because otherwise it would be quite a hassle. Keep the tints on though, they will add some desirability, if not any value.

Ok so the tints stay, just the expensive speakers, lights, pc and wheels come off i think. cruise control Looks oem and is the dash light works for it so that can stay.
I think your right about the tints as they're not "blacked out drug dealer" and they complement the llight interior quite well

Btw this thread was previously closed due to peoples interest in my car/its parts. and was re-opened with the offending posts removed, with the condition that i post something to guard againt it happening again. so as a reminder, this is not the place for discussion of that sort. please wait for the classifieds or send me a PM

Back