General Selling a second hand Fiat Barchetta Stainless steal exhaust back box and mount.

Currently reading:
General Selling a second hand Fiat Barchetta Stainless steal exhaust back box and mount.

Hi
Hi I am selling A used but fully working stainless steal back box on eBay.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Barchett...ryZ38786QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Stainless steal exhaust back box for a Fiat Barchetta.

I had this stainless steal back box fitted to my Fiat Barchetta when the centre part of the exhaust failed and fell onto the road distroying the centre box pipework. I replaced my exhaust with a second hand stainless that came with another back box, so I dont need this one anymore. Its fully working and never gave me any problems when i was using it. I would have put it back on my car if i did not get one with my replament exhaust.

The box has a few small dents as you can see it the picture but does not affect it in anyway.

!! Please make sure it will fit your exhaust system !! If your not sure send me an email and I will let you know.

Grab yourself a bargin as a brand new one £££££££

Any questions just let me know.

Forgot to mention, it comes with the mounting bracket that fits round the back box and connects to the rubber mount under the back of the car.
:)

Thanks Doc Orange Peel

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back