General Selling a Barchetta

Currently reading:
General Selling a Barchetta

Davefridge

Established member
Hi All. My Sister wants to sell her B. She stopped using it a couple of years ago. It's a 2000 in yellow. Only done 19,500 miles. It's always been covered in her garage and is in perfect condition. I'm not sure what to ask for it. Looking at Barchettas for sale shows a wide range of prices, anything from £10k down to £3.5k. Any advice would be welcome. Reg is X397NWU if you want to check mot history. Thanks

Hi All. My Sister wants to sell her B. She stopped using it a couple of years ago. It's a 2000 in yellow. Only done 19,500 miles. It's always been covered in her garage and is in perfect condition. I'm not sure what to ask for it. Looking at Barchettas for sale shows a wide range of prices, anything from £10k down to £3.5k. Any advice would be welcome. Reg is X397NWU if you want to check mot history. Thanks
My wife sold hers (also X reg) last year. It had done 48000 miles but she'd owned it from new and it was in excellent condition. Dark blue metallic with leather seats and alloy wheels. We put it on Car and Classic for £6k and sold it the next day for £5.5k. Buyer bought it unseen and sent a transporter to collect it within a few days. She still misses it by the way but couldn't drive it any more because of arthritis.

Thanks for the response. Shame she had to give it up. My sister lives in Cambridge and cycles everywhere. It's easier to jump on her bike than get the car out. Will have a look at Car & Classic when the time comes.

I would have thought if in v good nick and with such low mileage you wouldn't want to start less than £8 or let it go for much (if any) less than £7 (unless in a hurry and need the cash). Yellow desirable and a good time of year to sell.

I would have thought if in v good nick and with such low mileage you wouldn't want to start less than £8 or let it go for much (if any) less than £7 (unless in a hurry and need the cash). Yellow desirable and a good time of year to sell.
Thanks. It's good to have another opinion. I thought that 8k might be a bit too high but it's in perfect condition (garaged and covered) (garage is integral to the house). We do have time on our hands as well.

Thanks. It's good to have another opinion. I thought that 8k might be a bit too high but it's in perfect condition (garaged and covered) (garage is integral to the house). We do have time on our hands as well.
OK, it's up for sale. Yellow B. 2000 X reg. 19664 miles. Leather interior and factory alloys with newish tyres. Perfect mot history. Going for mot on Thurs. 1 owner from new. Always garaged and covered. New timing belt fitted. £7.5k. Anyone interested before we advertise it?

Hers and mine!
20230527_125359.jpg

Back