General Selecta..... tell me about them.

Currently reading:
General Selecta..... tell me about them.

I think I'm looking for a later grill, it has a thicker moulding at the top with the Fiat badge in the top right side.
Although being sold as a 4x4 grill, this looks promising
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262377955686?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2648&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

This is ours before the 'incident!'

Yes that's the later one, they were put on the late model 4x4s but I've never seen one with that grill on as standard in the country. I did have one which I would have offered you but I've sold it I'm afraid.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Its not a particularly clear photo and the Car isn't here at the moment, but I'm pretty sure its the same design. The brackets on the front of the 1992 Dance, look to be the same. I can't swap the grill across as it's also damaged.

Seems on the face of it like we could just choose any, but I'm inclined to keep the original look.

Out of interest this is the Grill with the spot lights in, I suspect its a dealer accessory and probably quite rare, shame some idiot kicked it in!.

Attachments

• IMG_2006.JPG
    IMG_2006.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2005.JPG
    IMG_2005.JPG
    164.7 KB · Views: 13
Its not a particularly clear photo and the Car isn't here at the moment, but I'm pretty sure its the same design.

It will be, they changed in 1992 when went from carbs to SPi.

Out of interest this is the Grill with the spot lights in, I suspect its a dealer accessory and probably quite rare, shame some idiot kicked it in!.

Rocking horse poo, even mine are slightly damaged :(

Back