Styling Seicento Plasma Dials

Currently reading:
Styling Seicento Plasma Dials

fair enough, i shall ask around :D

and apple, do you just so happen to know EVERYTHING about 'centos?
i swear, you are like "the human of infinite 'cento knowledge!"

tbh that should be your title ;)

I know a lot of things and it seems to stick for some reason

Like everyone though theres always something new to learn, like the mechanics side of things, there are stronger people than me on here that know more about that side of a vehicle

Last edited:
as said it needs to be a custom job and it made me think

you could possibly get some punto ones and mod them to fit the cento's i have no idea how easy or hard or maybe impossible this would be seeing as iv never seen the cento dials but just a though i thought i would put across

It wouldnt be possible to mod punto ones as the instrument lights, speedometer, mileometer etc are in a different place and the sei has an instrument pod and seperate rev counter (if sporting) whereas its all in one large dash binnicle in the punto

Last edited:
would have to be custom, there is a thread somewhere where a lad got some cinq ones done for him. mabee you could get the same guy to make you some sei ones?? ive been thinking about this but id want to intergrate the pod to the dash for somethig alittle more different

its richydrapers long progress thread with the lights IIRC

Also, the guy who is a friend of richydrapers was inundated with requests for dials so dont expect a quick response

Fiat-Seichento-plasma-dials-indiglo.jpg

i want i want :(

they do exist on some polish sites found them in the past.

http://www.tuning-in.eu/fiat-seicento.html

think www.moman.pl do them aswell.

dunno y i said ive never seen em earlier in this thread :S:S haha. defo can get them from them though.

speak to ycming too he "could" get some made (mabee) if you get a group buy on the go and some one gives up their dials.

Last edited:
yes it´s beautifull I think is for spi models

but is very expensive for me it´s around 70 euro for this dials

that yours is beautifull

and this is veeery nice

Attachments

• budiky.jpg
    budiky.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 29
  • budiky2.jpg
    budiky2.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
i personally think they look abit silly with all the red and lines ect. think they would be nicer closer to standard than so max power.. but then again thats just me.

Back