Seicento on Ebay

Currently reading:
Seicento on Ebay

that £200 is crap, i kno for a fact it will cost over £1000 to fix! cause my cinq costed that much an the damage was less, and i used my own rad, bonnet, and headlight!!!

plus he forgot to mention the slam pannel will need replacing which mean de welding the cross section which costs £000's in labour alone!

i think he's aiming a little high for that...

Last edited:
mase said:
that £200 is crap, i kno for a fact it will cost over £1000 to fix! cause my cinq costed that much an the damage was less, and i used my own rad, bonnet, and headlight!!!

plus he forgot to mention the slam pannel will need replacing which mean de welding the cross section which costs £000's in labour alone!

Read and weep, guys:-

Bonnet:-£47.64

PRIMED sx bumper:- £53.26

Headlamps:- £46.39

Front 'slam' panel:- £24.69

These are prices for NEW parts. DELIVERED.

NOT fitted, NOT Painted, the car is NOT tested, it ISN'T brand new, it has USED tyres, and the petrol tank is only half full........ Oh, no tax either. What do you guys want, eh????!!!!!!!

£000's in labour? Don't think so mate. We have not had a quote yet, but I would have thought no more than £200 if we used our regular guy. AND that price is to strip, repair, build and paint.

I think the fact that we have had two bids, and there are 23 people watching it proves that it isnt dear, doesn't it?

I dont mind constuctive critism, but to say it is 'bull****' and 'wrong' is unkind. We are a well established, fully licenced breakers yard/salvage dealer and as such we have a reputation to uphold. Check out my feedback on ebay.

Anyway, it looks like it will be going to a new home VERY soon.

Many thanks for all your kind remarks,

Yours,

Richard.

Well to start with people would have been nicer if you had like Dave said been up front about it being you advertising it yourself...

I'm sure you are a very reputable company (although I've seen ebay scammers with more than 4 feedback from buyers) and I hope you get a good price for the car - personally I'm surprised it's made that price but there you go someone must want it. I hope you can point the buyer towards your panel beater because if you're right it certainly sounds a good deal, mind you labour can't be that cheap.

P.S. nobody said it was bull****, that was just my reason for editing my intial post, which I believe was a bad joke I thought better of.

Back