Seicento on Ebay

Currently reading:
Seicento on Ebay

hey hey, I think we all need to calm down.
Last time ppl got this hostile on here it was at Barryboys.
I think we all need to calm down. He has been alot more descriptive that a lot of buyers selling items in the same condition on eBay and he has given honest answers when asked or prompted to. Maybe he can get cheaper parts. Certain people have certain sources.
E.g. I have a genuine Abarth body kit on my car brand new which cost me less than £80 (excl wheels).

Give the guy a break. Yes he probably thinks he made a mistake at the original approach to this thread and maybe he could have worded it different but I think and i'm sure you will agree, this place is much better when things are positive, constructive threads are placed and we all have a good bit of banter and fun.
Lets not ruin it for ourselves.

The motor is sold.

Last edited:
smurfhead said:
hey hey, I think we all need to calm down.
Last time ppl got this hostile on here it was at Barryboys.
I think we all need to calm down. He has been alot more descriptive that a lot of buyers selling items in the same condition on eBay and he has given honest answers when asked or prompted to. Maybe he can get cheaper parts. Certain people have certain sources.
E.g. I have a genuine Abarth body kit on my car brand new which cost me less than £80 (excl wheels).

Give the guy a break. Yes he probably thinks he made a mistake at the original approach to this thread and maybe he could have worded it different but I think and i'm sure you will agree, this place is much better when things are positive, constructive threads are placed and we all have a good bit of banter and fun.
Lets not ruin it for ourselves.

The motor is sold.

Wahey, a bit of sense!!!!

I never meant any harm at all, you know, but I DO fight fire with fire. Be civil to me, and I will be civil back. Be smart, and I will be smart!

I am a very honest and genuine guy; Lifes too short to lie and rip people off.

We NEED repeat buisiness in this game, otherwise we have no future.

Please take the time to read my feedback on ebay and you will see that it is VERY positve. (Ok, its only '5' at the moment, but we have only been going a fortnight or so!!) Take time to read my descriptions, and you will see that they are VERY honest. Take time to read other peoples descriptions, and you will see what I mean. Potential bidders have the opportunity to come and view the vehicles before they bid. I take MULTIPLE, quality photographs, that show preicesly the damage. I am in this for the long run, not to make a quick buck, rip people off and run.

I think that forums and breakers yards/salvage dealers like us can have a VERY positive and understanding relationship; We do sell lots of part's on lots of forums. If the relationship is fruitfull, we even offer discounts to fully-paid up members, following discussion with the forum owners, of cause.

Anyway, can we start again please???!!!!!!

ok but remember that some members like myfiatunoLHDizdabest are only young and learning, not being sarky,
here is a tip to save you a bit on your listing fees on ebay. only put the 1 free pic with ebay, then use this site http://imageshack.us/ to host the rest, it will give you a code that you just paste into your description, and you will get all your photos on your auction with out paying extra.
here is an example
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4525984019&ssPageName=STRK:MESO:IT

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
As if HWS Stone's use real Fiat screenwash - I bet the monkey's down there use stuff from the pound shop like the rest of us!! The plebs.

Didn't know you were from Southend, I'm down there a lot when I'm at home.

With regards to screenwash, im a cheapskate too. I get the cheap B&Q own brand stuff ready mixed with staff discount. hehe
Dr_Pepper said:
As if HWS Stone's use real Fiat screenwash - I bet the monkey's down there use stuff from the pound shop like the rest of us!! The plebs.

Didn't know you were from Southend, I'm down there a lot when I'm at home.

Back