General Sei Exhaust sound - how does yours sound?

Currently reading:
General Sei Exhaust sound - how does yours sound?

that does sound gorgeous - to be honest i had discounted supersprint, due to the fact that I heard Alanhelen's in the flesh a while ago, and it didn't sound all that loud... that and the fact that people seem to report milder volumes from the mpi's anyway..

Matt mine is a CSC cat back (except i don't have a cat) :D but i do have a SS manifold, but your right though it isn't loud

Well nearly finished fitting the Remus backbox, ive got an ear infection in both me ears so my hearing aint the best but its still prity quite, sounds good when revving it tho. Ive just got to finish off fixing some leaks, and where it joins the midpipe, its very close to the heat shield:(

Well,its crap. carnt hear the backbox at all. just the flexi blowing:mad::mad::mad: and it banging on the floor of the car

:(

was reasonably loud on mine, despite the mpi cat restricting the volume somewhat.... time for a new midpipe?

I really wanna hear this thing as it should be!!!

I thought it would be LOUD on mine,with a CSC manifold and decat, and straight though mid pipe, but its near enough silent.:(

im going to get a proper cat back system after the new year.

I thought it would be LOUD on mine,with a CSC manifold and decat, and straight though mid pipe, but its near enough silent.:(

im going to get a proper cat back system after the new year.

:(

What you thinking of going for?

Last edited:
Ive got a Janspeed Oval on the Imola Cinq and i hate it :eek: Its too big and sticky outy (n)

Sounds ok, not loud or quite just a nice inbetween, just a pity it couldnt hide under the back bumper a bit more :D

DSCN5749.JPG
DSCN5750.JPG

Is that sticky outy for you Donna?

Back