Technical Sedici Tyres?

Currently reading:
Technical Sedici Tyres?

Nello

Established member
What Tyres is everyone running? Ours has Bridgestones but can anyone reccomend any others? Need some rears soon.............

What Tyres is everyone running? Ours has Bridgestones but can anyone reccomend any others? Need some rears soon.............

15” or 16” wheels? - (195/65R15 91H? … 205/60R16 92H or 92V?)

Top, mid-range or budget?

Sorry - 16" 205/60 16's............midrange....actually got Dunlop SP Sport 300's via BlackCircles.....not bad at £76 a piece.

Last edited:
We run a brand i've never heard of before and can't be bothered to go onside and have a look to spell it right. the fact is the car has not a lot of power and the suspension is so good on the car that there is not much work to do for the tyre and thats probably the reason why they last so long.

I use the Pirelli road tyres for half the year or so and Vredestein Snotrac 2 Winter Tyres for the colder months. The car is virtually unstoppable with these fitted. The only time the snow actually caused me grief was trying to drive up a very steep hill and the car started to beach in the deep snow, so it was hardly the tyres fault.

I've got Pirelli P7 on mine. Have performed very well in the last few months that i've had them on. Worked really well through the recent snow.
I'm too far South to warrant different sets of tyres for summer and winter! Bit of global warming may be able to help!

I've got Goodyear Optigrip on mine. Excellent allround tyres (even in the snow). :)

Just to revive this - anyone online tonight tell me the required speed rating for Sedici Tyres without me having the car to hand?

I know it's been answered but if you ever need to know quickly your tyre size etc you can type your car reg in to kwikfit / auto centre etc (tyre section of the website) and it will give you your original tyre spec mine brought this up

tyre size shown is 205/60H16.

I take it it's the 'H' your after. :)

OK just to update just had Firestones fitted all round at a very reasonable £72 per corner.... Seem more than decent with a noticeable improvement in ride (though the previous Bridgestones were completely worn (y)

I had two Nexen CP641's fitted on the front back in December. They were £63.67 each, compared to the £87 each Pirelli P7's I had before.

These Nexens appear to be lasting pretty well, definitely longer than the Pirellis that disintegrated after 15,000 miles.

I've still got the stock rear tyres on from when I bought the car in early 2008. Still looking brand new. Reckon there's still a good years worth of tread on them.

Does anyone use 215/65/16 i'm thinking the Michelin cross

Maybe you mean 215/55(?)R16 - as a 215/65R16 would be a significant change from the within spec options of 195/65R15 & 205/60R16.

2011/09/16

Probably the ones on this car... (attached).

Although in a few weeks i'll have Nexen CP641's on all four and I reckon that'll be fine for the southern weather.

Attachments

• suzuki_sx4.jpeg
    suzuki_sx4.jpeg
    21.6 KB · Views: 48
I have the SX4 DDiS 4x4. The factory Continentals okay but a recent close call on a snowy mountain road descent with half-worn fronts, below zero temperatures prompted me to swap to Marangoni HP Meteo winter tyres all round. Cheaper than a coffin and so far so good !

I have Goodyear Efficient Grips.
They seem good.
Next time, probably all season tyres…

I just had a hell of a job At Halfords..
I fitted two Dunlops on the front. Plus Wheel align .£218.48.

But.... I fitted "h" as directed by the web site.
Turns out the back tyre are "v"
Big difference in the way the tyre sits on the road.
Seem ok to drive but which is correct ??? v or h ????

Back