Second Car Advice

Currently reading:
Second Car Advice

softwarez

Established member
Hey guys, not wanting to change car! :D but i was just wondering..

what would be a good idea for a nice car? maybe a small nippy car like the punto? or even like the shape of a Vectra? i quite like them..

i want something nice on insurance, like the punto. Willing to pay slightly more.. also i want maybe a 1.4'ish engine. reliable. and overall nice :D ideas anyone? thanks. (y)

softwarez said:
Hey guys, not wanting to change car! :D but i was just wondering..

what would be a good idea for a nice car? maybe a small nippy car like the punto? or even like the shape of a Vectra? i quite like them..

i want something nice on insurance, like the punto. Willing to pay slightly more.. also i want maybe a 1.4'ish engine. reliable. and overall nice :D ideas anyone? thanks. (y)

Sorry softwarez, but you already know the answer.
PUNTO.:eek:
Any other car in the same bracket(size & £££)just doesnt touch it imo and ive drove alot of em. If you want something with a bit more umph go for a sporting!(y)

MATT 68 said:
Sorry softwarez, but you already know the answer.
PUNTO.:eek:
Any other car in the same bracket(size & £££)just doesnt touch it imo and ive drove alot of em. If you want something with a bit more umph go for a sporting!(y)

was thinking maybe a mk2? dunno? is the 1.2 active sport alot faster than mine? 1.155sx? :D haha i know yes, but by how much? in estimated terms :)

Back