Technical Seat Belt Lock foam?

Currently reading:
Technical Seat Belt Lock foam?

Guys i need some help i noticed the stilo has some foam padding stuck on the seat belt lock (Where you have to press the button to release the belt on the side). THis foam is so it doesnt rub on the centre consel tunnel. mine has rubbed down and its squeaking making contact. Cant seem to find anything on eper can any of those eper experts take a good look for me? its driving me mad and using some foam padding i found for furniture and closets doesnt stick well and comes off after a day or two.

Kalispera Stilatos.

The foam pad would be supplied as part of the seat belt and not available as a separate part from Fiat. You would need to find something from a hardware or car spares shop. I bought a roll of self adhesive foam last year from Lidl in Kerkyra.

Kali tihi, Dave.

thx davren nice touch on the greek. were you visiting or were you living there?

I went for holiday in 2006 and decided not to come home for 6 months. Went back again for Christmas/New Year 2006 and drove there for summer 2007 in my old Croma. Fiat dealer in Kerkyra had never seen one before. :)

Have things to do in London this year but hope to go back for summer next year and possibly move there permanently in 2010.

Dave.

Last edited:
Back