Technical Searching for 500 ABRATH Switch Cluster

Currently reading:
Technical Searching for 500 ABRATH Switch Cluster

Fiat Freak

Greetings from the USA!

I curious about obtaining a switch cluster that is located in the center of the new generation Fiat 500 center console, the cluster that has four button positions on either side of the sensor. I have included photos in this post.

In North American versions, these switch clusters are configured as follows:

- TWO buttons: ESC deactivation, fog lamp switch, and two unused dummy positions
OR.....
-THREE buttons: two for the heated seat option, one for fog lamp activation, and one unused dummy position

At the moment, I have the two-button cluster in my car. I'd like to rework this cluster and fabricate/install buttons in the two positions which are currently unused in my car. I'd like to add my garage door remote control activation to one of the button positions in this cluster, and perhaps another device in the fourth position.

My question is this: are any Fiat 500s in the UK or Europe fitted with this switch cluster that has buttons in all four positions? No 500 versions in North American have a 4-button configuration. I'd like to find one if it exists. If not, I'm going to try to dismantle a 2-button or 3-button switch and attempt to install the removed buttons into the two positions that are currently unused in my current switch cluster.

This is hardly a task of major importance or need, but I enjoying toying with such projects. Adding an unobtrusive garage door remote switch would be cool! Any advice and guidance would be very much appreciated!

Grazie Mille! s-l640.jpgfla1037.jpg

I probably asked before..

Do you have access to the parts system..

Discover which model ..and PartNumber.. has all 4

OR.. buy 2 x used clusters and chop the dummies out installing 2 real switches..SO have all 4

I am attempting similar in a panda..

But you have a 6 month 'head start' :)
I have access to the parts system in North America, and NO cars in N. America have all four buttons. That is why I am asking people in the UK and/or Europe. I do not know if any 4-button switch clusters exist anywhere in the world.

Back