Seagull hits Evo at 180mph!

Currently reading:
Seagull hits Evo at 180mph!

My first cinq had an arguement with a badger (after i sold it) and the badger still looked like a badger, the bumper on the cinq however had no relation to a standard one..
sounds liike the argument my punto had with that labrador.

The clip reminds me of that one with the baseball pitcher :D (except thats a lot unluckier)

Not gunna watch it - dont get pleasure from watching things die.

It was a very quick end, would have known nothing about it. Better perhaps than dying slowly on a beach after eating a bad fish :D

I came on her to post about just having had the windscreen changed on the mrs chav rocket after it decided to go on the M6 at 70+mph.

Didnt look no where near as bad as that though and stayed in one peice.

I once had a birdstrike with some sort of wood pigeon thing on a country road with my old Ibiza (96 shape). It hit the passenger side column and dented it slightly and bent the aeriel to :(

jesus that passengers lucky it didnt come through the screen. In the 2nd vid you can see the driver twitch the steering just before the seagul comes up off the road, lucky he didnt try and swerve at that speed :eek:

180mph eh? Only if 180 means "less than 160" :chin:
And from a reported 500bhp too - pathetic!
H

:confused: :confused: :confused:

How much you reckon that'll cost to put right!!!!

£50 excess and insurance i'd believe.

jesus that passengers lucky it didnt come through the screen. In the 2nd vid you can see the driver twitch the steering just before the seagul comes up off the road, lucky he didnt try and swerve at that speed :eek:

The pair were lucky they didn't get any tiny fragments of glass in their eyes or faces.

Liam

Back