General Scudo servicing

Currently reading:
General Scudo servicing

Has anyone got an idea of the service cost for a Scudo 2litre JTD 8v? It is a 1st service, 12 months, low mileage. I have just been quoted £270 by Fiat dealer which seems excessive.

Dobbin said:
Has anyone got an idea of the service cost for a Scudo 2litre JTD 8v? It is a 1st service, 12 months, low mileage. I have just been quoted £270 by Fiat dealer which seems excessive.
i sevice a lot of scudos and the overall price for the service which includes oil oil filter airfilter fuelfilter wiperblades and any blown bulbs along with a treatment of slick 50 an nitrox runs off at about euro 175

Dobbin said:
Oh dear, are there no Scudo owners out there? What about the service cost on a Ulysses which is probably close to the Scudo
Yes, there are Ulysse owners out here, just never picked up this thread posted in the Scudo section :(

any problems call me on 00 353 85 122 91 21 an illtell you how to diy it will cost you bout 75 Quid:slayer:

paw said:
any problems call me on 00 353 85 122 91 21 an illtell you how to diy it will cost you bout 75 Quid:slayer:

Who will stamp the service book though?

Is it 9K service intervals on scudos?,first service is a basic oil change & check,reckon should be around £100-120 mark.

Back