General scrapyard visit

Currently reading:
General scrapyard visit

hensteeth

Today i visited my local scrappies and i was pleased to see a panda .Im told they would prefer someone to drive it away as to breaking it.Its a blue j regd 1000 cl model 4 speed box.And next to that yard is a n 1995/96 panda sapphire automatic with roofbars its windscreen is broken and osf damage + a car is sitting half on it if anyone wants the scrapyards numbers pm me and i will be happy to pass it on cheers guys.

Where's 1st ha!ha! lol

Its 4 speed gearbox with 16k on the clock what engine type is likely in this one j regd 1000 cl i think ? cheers guys

hensteeth said:
And next to that yard is a n 1995/96 panda sapphire automatic with roofbars its windscreen is broken and osf damage + a car is sitting half on it if anyone wants the scrapyards numbers pm me and i will be happy to pass it on cheers guys.
Is the car sitting on the roof bars?

Not quite but a car above makes it awkward to work on unless they shifted it what tools are required to removed these bars guys cheers ?

Alan.D said:
If there is a car above I doubt they will be OK but they are bolted to the roof from the inside according to JIM I've never had a set so don't know ?
yup yup, holes through the roof with securing blocks ... you'll have to take the handles and head lining out.

christopher watson said:
I cant help it, having pandas is like a drug (actually, doing drugs is probably cheaper than fixing 3 fiats ;))

It is..... If that 1000 is a 4spd Panda it must be one of the last

Sadly i wont be getting it, as the buyer for the Mercedes has cant buy it now (unless i can find someone to deliver it to Bristol :(), this also means that i cant get the engineless panda too:cry:

Back