Off Topic Scrapyard in Rome

Currently reading:
Off Topic Scrapyard in Rome

Does anyone know of any good Scrapyard's in Rome? Preferably as close to the following address as possible: Salita di Castel Giubileo, 196, 00138 Roma, Italy

I have found a couple in Rome, and Scrapyard's are called "autodemolizione" in Italy. Just wondering if there is a known good one which is friendly to UK visitors.

No friendly UK visitors I'm afraid...
I will check for you
How long you stay in Rome?
If you need help with touring the city let me know

Sent from my iPhone using FIAT Forum

ok let me check if there is a scrapyard near you.
the 2 I know are massive but not very near to your hotel
what parts are you looking for?

It depends really as I will have to post the stuff back to myself in the UK If I get anything too big/heavy to fit in luggage :ROFLMAO:, so I will have to research postal service too.

Ideally:

Two sunroof straps
Bullbar (if they have the type we have discussed before).
Brake light guards.
Two tailgate trims.
Silly extra trim things

Just a general nose about to see what extras etc there are but I imagine this would be frowned upon.

I'm sure most of these items are available through the stickies supplier thread and www.rialzi4x4.it/

I've had quite a bit of stuff from italian suppliers and most are reasonable in terms of postage costs and sending to UK, plus by the time you've restored your scrap yard finds the "new" items perhaps not as expensive as you think.

I'm hoping the Panda road trip doesn't turn into a scrap yard trawl - perhaps a "free day" or two should be built into the itinery for that?

Ah and don't forget the locals will inflate prices for us too!

edit: Can you really bring back a Bull Bar in hand luggage? :p

Last edited:
I'm sure most of these items are available through the stickies supplier thread and www.rialzi4x4.it/

I've had quite a bit of stuff from italian suppliers and most are reasonable in terms of postage costs and sending to UK, plus by the time you've restored your scrap yard finds the "new" items perhaps not as expensive as you think.

I'm hoping the Panda road trip doesn't turn into a scrap yard trawl - perhaps a "free day" or two should be built into the itinery for that?

They wont "inflate" the prices if I will deal with them:D
Born in Rome and I can talk the rubbish out of the saleman(y)(y)(y)

I reckon I might be able to squeeze in the two sunroof straps on a ryanair flight :ROFLMAO:

Ive been looking for that site again for ages! Had it before but lost it. They have the brake light guards, and they are cheaper than I've seen them on italian eBay before, but still pretty pricey for what they are I reckon. Don't get me wrong, once the sisley is finished I will probably go for them at that price (which is now bookmarked) but just figured since I am going in may anyway a trip to a yard might be in order to try pick up a bargain. If its a no go then that's fine too. The sunroof straps are non essential but I thought, "when in rome" :ROFLMAO:

As far as the bullbar goes I have been keeping an eye out for the one I want (see Palio sisley bullbar) but yet to see one come up, I can bide my time though for that. Again, if I came across one in a yard in Rome then might be a shout.

ARIEL SRL
(SRL) VLE TOR DI QUINTO
00191 - ROMA (RM)

Tel. 0633220527

this one is well stocked

Back