General Scrapyard car

Currently reading:
General Scrapyard car

carlt

White 1000? Panda in Harry Bucklands Yard [just off Cheltenham end of A40 near Jn11 M5]
Dont know why scrapped , was driven in ,
Doors are MINT !!!!!!!.
rad and fuel cap are gone
rest looks v.good inc. interior

White 1000? Panda in Harry Bucklands Yard [just off Cheltenham end of A40 near Jn11 M5]
Dont know why scrapped , was driven in ,
Doors are MINT !!!!!!!.
rad and fuel cap are gone
rest looks v.good inc. interior

Probably an MOT failiure on sills or something and at upto £200 a car for scrap metal at the mo unfortunatly alot of cars will see their demise.

Does sound good though, What year is it and did you catch the rough mileage out of interest?

Jon.

I got informed of the panda last night by a friend, went and got the doors and wiper motor off it this morning - very pleased been after some doors for ages, theres still some odds and ends on it, and the engine and box are still there, its a D reg 1000Cl it also has a rather nice sunroof in it still.

I got informed of the panda last night by a friend, went and got the doors and wiper motor off it this morning - very pleased been after some doors for ages, theres still some odds and ends on it, and the engine and box are still there, its a D reg 1000Cl it also has a rather nice sunroof in it still.

Cool, glad a forum member has got the bits.

I'm rather wound up at the moment. Got a pair of rust free doors off of eBay about 14 months ago and put them in the garage attached to the house (warm and dry) and there has been a water leak in there and the garage is carpeted which has abzorbed all the water, and you've guessed it, the doors have started to show surface rust:( so will need to sorrt them out before they get any worse.

Jon.

I know. I buy any mint doors off of ebay I local.

I remember getting a mint set of white, with locks, internally adjustable door mirrors and door pockets for £20 pair:eek:.

Couldn't believe my luck. Collected them from Sussex when I visited grandad. Was amazing how the suitcase fitted through the windows when they were wound down, lol.

Back