Scotland North 500

Currently reading:
Scotland North 500

Doing the Scotland 500 road trip at the end of March with a few other guys, the plan is to just camp out at any convenient / good spot along the way.

Compiling the shortlist of things to buy... any avid campers here able to advise on good brands of camping gear and some tips so I ideally don't die out there?! :D

Willing to buy reasonably good quality stuff as might use it more here in N.I. if all goes well, but not overly expensive for the sake of it.

Doing the Scotland 500 road trip at the end of March with a few other guys, the plan is to just camp out at any convenient / good spot along the way.

Compiling the shortlist of things to buy... any avid campers here able to advise on good brands of camping gear and some tips so I ideally don't die out there?! :D

Willing to buy reasonably good quality stuff as might use it more here in N.I. if all goes well, but not overly expensive for the sake of it.

You're not allowed to come here to do the NC500 now, due to strict new rules because of brexit.

Back