Styling Scorpion Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Scorpion Alloys

there are a few dealers closing down, evans halshaw in Mansfield has closed so if you know of one in your area that are they usually do them cheaper to get rid, I got some alfa mats for free because they wanted rid :)

online right now to see whether there is one closing near me........see what I can pick up:D

Hey guys sorry not been in contact been cut of at hiome my only chance to get online at the moment is in college on my night course sorry for the rudeness however as i am a new member i cannot add URLs and i am also a NOOB to forums so dunno how to upload pictures.so pleasee bare with me and i can declare my problem solved a local tyre shop owner a mate of mine sourced the manufacturer who where still stocking the scorpion/claw wheels in mint condition and defective wheels so i picked up a defect for £80 delivered same day not bad considering fiat want 186.00 for new mint and all that is wrong is a poor quality finish on the liplooks scuffed then painted over but ok and straight.

sorry for the essay!
cheers guys

Godd on ya mate(y) we like to call them claws;)............but we will let you off........................this time:devil:

Back