Styling Scorpion Alloys

Currently reading:
Styling Scorpion Alloys

darren newton

I Have just bought an 03 stilo dynamic with scorpion alloys however 1 is buckled so can anyone help me i need a replacement like now please help
:confused: (y) :worship:

ive two straight and two buckled all with new tyres. some places repair them tho i understand this to be slightly dodgy. depends how much your willing to pay may i part with one lol

o sorry, ive claws. which aka scorpion
well ragin about loosing my set :mad:

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
no they don't what? do them cheaper or have them in? :confused:

do them cheaper but they're still arround and according to the dealer they're a special order.................I've popped into the one I use and gues what £550 for the wheels and with the pirelli's on them 957.45 plus the VAT:eek:.

But they might be cheaper elsewhere as I'm sure someone on the forum got a bargain on some 18" oz shcumi wheels from a dealer.

Hey guys sorry not been in contact been cut of at hiome my only chance to get online at the moment is in college on my night course sorry for the rudeness however as i am a new member i cannot add URLs and i am also a NOOB to forums so dunno how to upload pictures.so pleasee bare with me and i can declare my problem solved a local tyre shop owner a mate of mine sourced the manufacturer who where still stocking the scorpion/claw wheels in mint condition and defective wheels so i picked up a defect for £80 delivered same day not bad considering fiat want 186.00 for new mint and all that is wrong is a poor quality finish on the liplooks scuffed then painted over but ok and straight.

sorry for the essay!
cheers guys

Back