General save petrol +31% apparently...

Currently reading:
General save petrol +31% apparently...

sithepuntoguy

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
i just read the thread on the ebay supercharger and thought you could laugh at this too...........
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=270248773444

...........my old mans an engineer and reckons the only thing it might may possibly ever do is pick up any fuel hanging around in the carb.... maybe increasing mpg by 1/2 a mile on a full tank maybe possibly

It's absoloute rubbish, and I can't believe that anyone buys them

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Here's a great way to make your fuel go further. Put some rocks in the tank filler. The rocks act as a special catalyst that expands the fuel - you won't need as much fuel to fill your tank, yet performance will be the same.

:)
-Alex

Seriously? So why don't manufactures fit them to filler pipes then? you having me on:confused:

So why say yes a min ago:confused:

Here's a great way to make your fuel go further. Put some rocks in the tank filler. The rocks act as a special catalyst that expands the fuel - you won't need as much fuel to fill your tank, yet performance will be the same.

:)
-Alex

lol i know a better way to get make fuel go further...... put more in...:p

ok its not a carb its a single/multi-point injection throttle body......to be fair my old man thinks A series engines are still remarkable

Back