General Sat Nav?

Currently reading:
General Sat Nav?

Sorry fella, that was from a Hungarian (or was it Polish?) website. It's available on the continent (as a 1,750 Euro option in Italy) but not here in the UK. Not meaning to mislead anyone!

Last edited:
You didn't mislead me. I was just wondering ... now if they're anything like Audi Sat Navs they'll be on fleabay for £500 (£2000 option).

Is the Fiat kit any good?

Hi folks,

It is called connect nav.
Its not only a satnav but also a mobile phone.
And with a special function:
When your at a place you've never been you push a button on the unit and you're connected with a centralist and you ask hem (or her) where the most nearby hotel, restaurant ect.ect. is.
The centralist sends a code to your unit and you follow the instuctions simple as that.
You can also push the buton when you're on your way to.......for example Amsterdam to make a reservation at the blabla hotel.
For all the special functions you have to pay a monthly fee

Again maybe not in correct english but whatever!

Greetz,

Driveseis

good luck on ebay (use connect nav) only no backup from a centralist in gb:cry: i'm affraid

Thanks Driveseis.

We have a similar Sat Nav type product in the UK called trafficmaster or something like that. You have a small button on the dash (similar to a Nokia bluetooth kit button), push it, it calls a call centre and they give the same service.

I'll stick with the factory head unit for now - so long as the bluetooth works OK. We have pretty standard Nokia phones so I'm hoping it will.

That sat navs a grand option isnt it?

I think it may have been previously, but there's no sign of it on any of the MY2007 Pandas. Then again, the FIAT(UK) website omits to mention that you can have ESP on a 100HP... ;)

To be fair, the UK press pack doesn't mention it either so perhaps it has been deleted.

i bought this one a few days ago, i dont have a can check and when i put the iso connector everythings work fine, of course with out information from bodycomputer because this unit in my car isn't connect to BC, but i have one big problem, i must connect some where microphone but i don,t know where ... i have a standart iso inputs and one that i don't know, this input is white and have 18 pins, someone know where i must connect microphone ??

Back