Technical Sat Nav to interrupt music?

Currently reading:
Technical Sat Nav to interrupt music?

Lethereblight

Hello,
I am new driver of the 500e icon. I wonder - is there a way for the sat nav directions to override and interrupt music and radio? I find it strange that the only option I see is adjusting the volumes. I drove with a Tom Tom before and it used to do just like that in my old fiat.
Thanks

Hello,
I am new driver of the 500e icon. I wonder - is there a way for the sat nav directions to override and interrupt music and radio? I find it strange that the only option I see is adjusting the volumes. I drove with a Tom Tom before and it used to do just like that in my old fiat.
Thanks

Is it possible the alerts (little icon of a speaker on sat nav screen I think) have been turned off?

Is it possible the alerts (little icon of a speaker on sat nav screen I think) have been turned off?
I haven’t explained my self well. I would like the music or the radio to stop and just hear the voice commands for the sat nav. it was like that with my Tom Tom, voice commands over music and then music would resume.. while now I hear both at the same time?

Back