sad times :(

Currently reading:
sad times :(

this car has every optional extra available on it inc. sat nav, bluetooth technology, lots more plus the alloys, suspension, exhaust.

here's a couple of pics, sorry no inside ones as yet, alloys are ASA by BBS

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0069.jpg

in the end it was actually about £7500 plus selling the sei privately and all the parts should easily get £2500.

that is good considering this model has everything.

oh and single wiper as standard ;) lol

i think that is included :D

come on, how can any1 think this car isn't nice and good value for the one i've been enquiring about!! even you Mr Fiat Steve surely like it sumhow?? lol
The sat nav alone is a £500 -£600 extra, that colour is £350 extra, alloys must be worth around £800, £250 for all round suspension, spoiler- maybe about £100 inc. paint if not more. centre exit exhaust system, over £200 easy, u got love it :p plus its a 5 door that doesnt even look much like a 5 door, the rear windows even have the pop out type thing that the sei etc has :D

lol, can barely notice the mudflaps, esp the rear ones, is just like an inch of rubber round the bottom, its even better than the pics to look at in the flesh, the little sat nav thing is funky on the dash and all.
Am currently lookin up loans so will see whats happenin.
Would expect to get £2000 for sei returned to standard with a toad alarm fitted.
And then all the bits would get me some cash seperate. Am sure the front bumper would attract some attention lol.

Extras are only worth that when you buy them, once you drive away they ain't that good.

If you sell the goodies from you Sei don't expect to get more than 75% of what you paid, this is only my opinion though.

Seems some folks just get tired of the Fiats quite easily and want to change so thats fine, they also feel the need to constantly be in newer cars, I wouldn't like to see the bank books of my friends!

Liam

i knew i'd get this type of reaction. after all we are talking about a non-fiat on a fiat forum :p lol

but dad has a toyota and he's had his fair share of cars and he says toyotas he's had have always been a nice drive and have good engines.
My look in on the car that i put pictures up of is that it already has everything u can get for it on it and more plus if i was to get that reg, i'd have a nice right wee gem that i wouldnt need to do anything to, i'm also in the mind that its best for me to get a car now that i'm gona keep for 3-4 years or more before i have to start buying a house and all that lark.
The practicality of the 5 doors and the very low mpg 61 or so will keep my funds in check for a good while.
It'll never take over from BUG but i think the time is right.

the "sport" model which that one is is still only group 1, exact same as my sei so i'm yet to confirm but they should let me change cars but not change price, i did a quote on it for me after 1 years ncb and it was £1000 which is v.good considering this year i'm paying 1800 on sei.

the wheels for anyone interested are Interlagos LS2 with silver finish 17" :

http://www.grouptyre.co.uk/asa_wheels.htm

and lol yup v.high mpg :D

Back