General Rust in bottom of doors

Currently reading:
General Rust in bottom of doors

replacement panels are cheap enough, i replaced my door skins and 2 front wings and they cost £90 all in from fiat (original stamped) Ant!

You got two door skins and two front wings, genuine Fiat, for £90?!!! :eek:

Were these door skins that just went up to the windows or also included the window surrounds?

Surprised that they could be had so cheap! I need a couple of wings so it looks like Fiat will get my money if the price is right (y)

Yes chas honestly! I am a panel beater and used to work for dc cook and know how much these parts were IN THERE DAY, seems as there is a surplus somewhere fiat caledonian salford is where i shop, friendly and helpful chaps!! and oh yes full skins, and with the fiat lancia logo stamp! just ordered 2 ns engine mounts and getting them for 50ish next week Ant! FAO dunc!!

Yes chas honestly! I am a panel beater and used to work for dc cook and know how much these parts were IN THERE DAY, seems as there is a surplus somewhere fiat caledonian salford is where i shop, friendly and helpful chaps!! and oh yes full skins, and with the fiat lancia logo stamp! just ordered 2 ns engine mounts and getting them for 50ish next week Ant! FAO dunc!!

And there's me traipsing around the country trying to find rust free Uno panels and they're available from Fiat at reasonable prices!

I gotta get to Fiat at some point to buy bits for both my Uno and (in disgrace with a shagged clutch/ gearbox) Cinq. Going to see if I can pick up a pair of front wings for a good price and get my Uno project rolling.

Cheers for that Ant! (y)

Back