General rude

Currently reading:
General rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
What the hell? Unless my hangover is still going on, I don't get it (blonde moment too :D)

HP

I was only doing 80...
Which one of us is rude?

I'm ever so sweet, just reacting to someone who's trying to cause offence across the forum :)

OP
OP
stripey stilo

stripey stilo

fixitagaintomorrow said:
Which one of us is rude?

I'm ever so sweet, just reacting to someone who's trying to cause offence across the forum :)

thats wat i ment i just read it and thought it rude of him u two are a bit quick rnt u

Seraph

Orka inte
i think i missed the point of that thread completely...

did he edit his post to take something offensive out.. cos it just looks like oldschool went off at a tangent..

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Yeah Seraph, I agree, I don't get it; I'm not saying Snoopie isn't rude, I just wanna know why!

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
Lol, I see you picked up my old thread before I completely reworded it! :D

Rich

Former FIAT Obsessive
:eek:

I can see where they're both going, but Snoopie's attitude stinks. If the Civic's air intake is pre-optimised, optimising it further will have no net gain. Optimise the Marea's poor intake, net gain can be shown; what it is I don't know. Forced intake or not, if it's the best it can be from the factory it won't get better will it?

So is he really completely banned now?

Seraph

Orka inte
guess so.. it annoys me that he just keeps going on.. like "on this honda... blah blah" moron.

interesting take on the marea, I've had induction kits before and they don't do anything like that.. even on the stilo i think it's fair to say there's not much more than 1or2bhp, but the only real reason anyone gets an induction kit is so they can sound like a racecar :)

Cyber5

Banned
Seraph said:
guess so.. it annoys me that he just keeps going on.. like "on this honda... blah blah" moron.

interesting take on the marea, I've had induction kits before and they don't do anything like that.. even on the stilo i think it's fair to say there's not much more than 1or2bhp, but the only real reason anyone gets an induction kit is so they can sound like a racecar :)

Can I just point out that you have only read that one thread, you're judging the guy on one thread & calling him a moron is a bit much IMO. I did read it & agree with you that he went a bit far. People who are strong in their beliefs maybe highly self opinionated but it doesn't make them morons.:) & on the induction front, personally I prefer an induction kit to actually do more than make a nice noise which is why I'm getting a CDA!(y)

AppleSei

RIP L181 VBB
Dont want to sound like a bit of a stick in the mud, but showing threads where other people are abusing one another could get you an official warning as it could generate more offence, it happened the other night with a punto thread thats all, the thread might get locked or closed or whatever

However saying that pete has replied to this thread so it will be ok :)

Stu DemonD

Super LOL!
Thread locked for now, until I decide what to do with it....

Never a good idea pointing to other threads that have gone 'wrong', plus it is posted in the Stilo section :confused: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.