ross's new plate!

Currently reading:
ross's new plate!

h2ypr said:
Checked it. Too expensive.
You can afford to buy a private plate (a single-digit one no less), but you won't pay £24 to get the plate made up? :confused:
H

Hello Glitter Gal log onto www.cheapestplates.co.uk I checked it and made it £4.50 per plate in legal font with no extras good luck to you both and see you both soooooon in Brooklands :wave: :woot:

1.8Stilo said:
wow, they are cheap? but what is the quality like! Im quite likin the black plates, hmmm!

From what ive been told the quality is very good and if that is correct then It just make you think once more how much we the motorist are being screwed (n)

hmallett said:
You can afford to buy a private plate (a single-digit one no less), but you won't pay £24 to get the plate made up? :confused:
H

So according to your line of reasoning, if you have money, u can afford to waste it? Haha!

Ross

h2ypr said:
So according to your line of reasoning, if you have money, u can afford to waste it? Haha!

Ross

I might get flamed for this, but I reckon personalised plates are a waste of cash in the first place :)

Haha. Well sometimes they are. I think that mines was worth the money because of the one i got. Much u think i paid for it?

Ross

Hellcat said:
You drive a coupe 20vt - how can you afford private plates? :p ;)

LoL! it was cheap! :D

Speaking of which, the coupe may actually be back on the road soon. So there!!! :slayer:
Ross

Back