ross's new plate!

Currently reading:
ross's new plate!

bulldog5046 said:
will you be putting pritstick on the new plate and throwing glitter on it?

What you on about Ryan theres only one GLITTER PERSON on THIS forum :D

PNL said:
What you on about Ryan theres only one GLITTER PERSON on THIS forum :D
But Ryan was making that point at Alainax :spin:

We work out the price for this plate yet? :chin:

And I have used GTgrafix - really good, fast and efficient service!!!

I got it cheap!!! £250 including assignment fee!!!!

As for getting her a plate......... :( no money left.

Just went down to find out about the coupe and i've blown a boost hose (easy fix), need to replace dipstick oil seal (easy, got part) need viscodrive seals replaced (easy, got parts) and oil pump sandwich plate done (easy, got part). Worrying thing is that the mechanic said there was blue smoke comming from it! Crap. He says he'll fix it up then check it again. It was lying for a week so hopefully it will be ok (fingers crossed).

Ross

Hellcat said:
GLI 73R

or

G11 TER

;)
Given what's been in the news recently, I don't think I'd want to be driving around in a car with a "Glitter" number plate... :eek:
H

custard boy said:
speaking of money,technically the car needs a new mot on the new reg AFAIK

Does it? why? The chassis number is still the same! Anyways... its due an mot soon anyways! Dunno why it needs one, its never on the bloody road!

Ross

My old boss had a new car and his private reg transferred to the new car, and there was a palaver with the wrong reg on the MOT and on the V5. I think the one on the V5 was sorted as a matter of course, but the one on the MOT held domething else up, or something like that.
Anyway, it was a pain. And I got to use the word palaver! :D Now I want to get the word kerfuffle into a thread... :devil:
H

You need to take all your docs to the DVLA in Glasgow and they update their systems and stamp your docs to OK it, the GF's dad does it all the time, 5 BM's in 7 years I've known him all with the privvy plate being transferred.

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
You need to take all your docs to the DVLA in Glasgow and they update their systems and stamp your docs to OK it, the GF's dad does it all the time, 5 BM's in 7 years I've known him all with the privvy plate being transferred.

Liam

Or he could take it to DVLA Swansea and then call in to me and say hello:p

PNL said:
Or he could take it to DVLA Swansea and then call in to me and say hello:p

How difficult is it?

ROss

p.s. not talkin about getting to swansea!

I'm going to Hijack this thread hope you don't mind.

I want a private plate yeah.... but when I look online for the plate I want it never comes up and I'm damn sure no one has it I hope (n)

So who do I phone or write to, to get this plate registered or to check its not already in use?

Back