Roof spoiler on ebay

Currently reading:
Roof spoiler on ebay

Probably get bid upto or over the cost of new from Fiat. People often don't do their homework, and pay over the odds. They seem to think that because it's on Ebay, it's a bargain.(Which sometimes it is of course)

Probably get bid upto or over the cost of new from Fiat. People often don't do their homework, and pay over the odds. They seem to think that because it's on Ebay, it's a bargain.(Which sometimes it is of course)

Yep, you're right... I've sold brand new DVDs I've never had out of the wrapping for more than they sell for on play.com, and then they had to add postage. I always check what I can get stuff for now before bidding on ebay.

Oh and other online DVD retailers are available! :D

Told ya... some b*****d has already outbid me! Own up, who is it?

Don't want it anyway, he said petulantly. (n)

:shrug: It was almost me! :p I was going to put a bid in and then I realised it was pickup only and the £10 is for picking it up from them! :confused:

:shrug: It was almost me! :p I was going to put a bid in and then I realised it was pickup only and the £10 is for picking it up from them! :confused:

I assumed it means £10 post OR pick up. It better do anyway. I'm not that bothered, having to get it sprayed up and fitting it on the cock then doing it again... its a lot easier to fit a set of mats.

I assumed it means £10 post OR pick up. It better do anyway. I'm not that bothered, having to get it sprayed up and fitting it on the cock then doing it again... its a lot easier to fit a set of mats.
I've sent them a message. If it's £10 shipping you might have competition :p

But I very much suspect someone will end up paying more than retail and outbit us both. That's the way of ebay!

I've sent them a message. If it's £10 shipping you might have competition :p

But I very much suspect someone will end up paying more than retail and outbit us both. That's the way of ebay!

Got a reply :)

Please yourself Daniel, I won't hate you any more than I already do if you win it! But I suspect you are right, I think lots of people on ebay have to win at all costs. That's right, n*bheads.

As I said, not really bothered, but if I could have got it for £20 it would have been a bargain.

Please yourself Daniel, I won't hate you any more than I already do if you win it! But I suspect you are right, I think lots of people on ebay have to win at all costs. That's right, n*bheads.

As I said, not really bothered, but if I could have got it for £20 it would have been a bargain.
Notts, what sort of price are you looking at bidding up to? I see no sense in bidding only to inflate the price for you :) I'd rather someone won it nice and cheap rather than having to pay extra purely because I put a few bids in which inflated the price.

Notts, what sort of price are you looking at bidding up to? I see no sense in bidding only to inflate the price for you :) I'd rather someone won it nice and cheap rather than having to pay extra purely because I put a few bids in which inflated the price.

My max bid at the mo is £39, which is probably ridiculously low but I doubt I'll go any higher. I'm sure the price will rise as it still has 3 days to go. If u seriously are interested you go for it. I was just about to offer to pick it up for you but that doesn't really help does it? :nutter:

My max bid at the mo is £39, which is probably ridiculously low but I doubt I'll go any higher. I'm sure the price will rise as it still has 3 days to go. If u seriously are interested you go for it. I was just about to offer to pick it up for you but that doesn't really help does it? :nutter:

Probably not as I'm a good 120 miles away ;) Tell you what, I'll leave it as it is and if you win with your current bid then good, if not I'll probably bid a little higher and then leave some other chump to pay over the odds :D

Back