exhaust discounts uk
Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, January 17, 2010 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
:confused::confused:

I think someone was trying to steal your car/stuff from inside is more like it dontcha think?

To be honest no, if they went through the effort to open the door they would have taken something esp as there was a pair of Oakleys behind the gear stick, and a sat nav in the glove box.....

Just think it was one of those thing tbh, nothing was moved and nothing has been tampered with, just might have been us getting forgetful in our old age :p or the excitement of having a KFC :D

Theres no need to make a fuss about us going senial....lol nothing was touch so dont worry about it were not :)

To be honest no, if they went through the effort to open the door they would have taken something esp as there was a pair of Oakleys behind the gear stick, and a sat nav in the glove box.....

Just think it was one of those thing tbh, nothing was moved and nothing has been tampered with, just might have been us getting forgetful in our old age :p or the excitement of having a KFC :D

Theres no need to make a fuss about us going senial....lol nothing was touch so dont worry about it were not :)

if it was next to tris's car then it was adams door that was open, so your in the clear jenna :p:p

Yeh was probably the excitement. I'm never listening to Matty again for food advice. zinger meal with small variety box instead of zinger flaming hot fiery box meal thing what Tris had..

In my variety box I got 4 popcorn chickens and the smallest wing ever, it was like a hamster leg. :p :p

So your telling me I got out of my own car without shutting the door and no one else noticed it open :confused:

Ok, I dont think we need to discuss it anymore. I will be making sure its locked properly while you guys are around :)

Yeh was probably the excitement. I'm never listening to Matty again for food advice. zinger meal with small variety box instead of zinger flaming hot fiery box meal thing what Tris had..

In my variety box I got 4 popcorn chickens and the smallest wing ever, it was like a hamster leg. :p :p

with age (and gut) comes experiance

I be careful with that comment... Tris is the only person I know that can finish a large stuff crust from pizza hut to himself!!! Although never seen anyone go so white :D

you wont get lost then either ;):p

that wasnt my fault! it was coxys late reactions to my observations :p

but ill take the hit for the kfc. i usualy get a wicked zinger tower meal.

i guess thats what you get when you see a picture of a snack box and belive there will be that much chicken in it. :bang:

Back