Road Rage

Currently reading:
Road Rage

The best thing to do if you start getting frustrated with the driver in front (usually a nissan micra doing 30 in a national) is pull over, take some deep breaths and then take a different route home.

I still have angry days now, usually someone breaks their neck to pull out in front of me then drives really slow, i mean come on, whats that about?

LOL, i just remind myself of the consequences of driving angry, i really really need more than 1 years ncb :rolleyes:

Need to get the photos of my red punto after i drove into the back of fiesta on an angry day...it survived but it might put you off...anyone whos crashed a mk 1 will be aware of the eyebrows that appear above the headlamps when the bonnet folds up, so it looks both annoyed and cross eyed

I do, lol. heres what mine looked like.

Poor Punto.

What did everyone at college say.

What happened :confused:

Some laughed at me, whil i was crying sat in a corner, most were alright about it, but me mate who was a passenger really played up to people and got compo off me (n)

I crashed because i wasnt paying full attention to the road and a bus pulled out so the car in front stopped before i had time to react. so i hit the back of a Zafira with one of them daft little step things :bang: But i have learned from that mistake and now leave a bigger gap

Yeah i alkways try and leave a big gap from the car in front, because you never know what they are going to do.

It also means that sometimes i can adjust my speed and dont have to use my brakes that often (y)

well i like to think my driving has improved a lot in the year since the crash, but i also know i still have lots to learn.

I do get annoyed at some people however, especially when they do 30 in a 60 going down hill, but i just knew as soon as i saw a Suzuki Ignis that it was an older driver lol

Yeah, you can often spot who the older people are. After my acident i have learnt to drive a bit differently as well. Im a lot more 'aware' so to speak. I do admit that i drive faster on a-roads then i used to, but am more careful.

I use full beam now if there are no other cars and its dark (even down roads i know like the back of my hand)

Yeah, you can often spot who the older people are. After my acident i have learnt to drive a bit differently as well. Im a lot more 'aware' so to speak. I do admit that i drive faster on a-roads then i used to, but am more careful.

I use full beam now if there are no other cars and its dark (even down roads i know like the back of my hand)

Ill admit to that too, i do drive a bit faster on a roads, but ssshhhh! dont tell me mother, she already hates me driving and trys her hardest to put me off, even though i was going to drive to preston when she goes on holiday next week:devil:

Probably a good thing if you're using standard fiat pads and discs. Need about three weeks to stop from 30mph:rolleyes:

My Brakes on my car are pretty decent actually.

I prefer to adjust my speed becauser then it stops me having to acclerate and decelerate often if i 'stick' to the car in front.

Saves me a bit of pennies.

I also dont really bother with 4th gear in my car unless i really need to get past someone quickly (y)

Yeah right lol

We all know what you get up to in your spare time now eh :p :D

Me? I just like to hang around whilst doing impressions of a chip pan strainer ;)

Attachments

• Hangingaround.jpg
    Hangingaround.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 14
Back