Road Rage

Currently reading:
Road Rage

My mk1 just looked very unhappy..not angry or cross..but limping :(

Watched her go off down the road on the back of the truck...knowing damn well i wouldn't see her again (n)

very upsetting watching your car leave like that... i would most probably break down:cry:

I didnt get to watch my car being taken away on a truck. I went home when my parents came to pick me up. I was just shocked and shaken more then anything.

It was only the next day when i went to get the personnel belongings from my poor car at the wreckers garage that it hit me what had happened, and i burst out crying.

If it wasnt for my mum i dont know what i would have done.

I got brain damage...nothing to stop ya head flying sideways :(

But i got a good payout...but dont think i would wanna go through it again lol

dont blame you....:)

iam not looking forward to my first crash at all. my poor little punto smashed and broke..(n)

Bah, ya buncha softeys :p I was there the next day stripping mine for parts!

Saying that, I didnt have time to get upset, so god knows how I woulda reacted if i had of done :confused:

I didnt get to watch my car being taken away on a truck. I went home when my parents came to pick me up. I was just shocked and shaken more then anything.

It was only the next day when i went to get the personnel belongings from my poor car at the wreckers garage that it hit me what had happened, and i burst out crying.

If it wasnt for my mum i dont know what i would have done.

:( poo aint it

I was too sick to go pick up my stuff...my brain had swollen too much by then.
virmin (ex) went to get it for me...dont really remember much after that (n)

deer are deadly, you dont really want to hit it either, as that will most likely right off your car too! all it needs is for it to jump when you hit it and its over the bonnet and through the windscreen!

i just hope this stupid rage passes, because iam more likely to crash when iam angry then when iam calm.....:(

next time something get be angry (most probably them stupid cats again) i will try to remain calm knowing the fact it could lead to a crash and end up making my car unhappy too....(y)

deer are deadly, you dont really want to hit it either, as that will most likely right off your car too! all it needs is for it to jump when you hit it and its over the bonnet and through the windscreen!

:D sorry, but that would be amazing to see as someone walks by...

:ROFLMAO:

A good thing if you are in a rage, is to find a blanket/pillow/towel. roll it into a ball and scream into it till you get all your rage out.

LOL good idea, but then wouldn't i crash.... screaming into a pillow while driving down some road does not seem like a good thing to do.... :D

I dont think it would be.

In my smash when i hit the tree as i swerved a large branch came through the windscreen and hit the passenger seat - it wasnt funny.

If i had been carrying any passengers its quite possible that they wouldnt have had a chest or a head (n)

Back