Styling Retro or modern?

Currently reading:
Styling Retro or modern?

I don't think those steels look quite right, what size are they? Has to be the Palio alloys for me, always liked those, always liked what you did with this one overall too, I would probably do something similar if I were to ever modify one.

Well spotted Freddy. They're from a new 500, 5.5" x 14" with 175/60/14 tyres. I've rolled the rear arches a little but this wouldn't be necessary if I'd used smaller tyres, just didn't have any. 165/60's would be better.

I think I got this car right at the beginning, I agree the Palio's are still the best, trouble is I want to keep them for something in the future (sorry LD).

Well spotted Freddy. They're from a new 500, 5.5" x 14" with 175/60/14 tyres. I've rolled the rear arches a little but this wouldn't be necessary if I'd used smaller tyres, just didn't have any. 165/60's would be better.

I think I got this car right at the beginning, I agree the Palio's are still the best, trouble is I want to keep them for something in the future (sorry LD).

:yeahthat:

the penny had just dropped, now if they had been black and covered in brake dust I would have recognised them straight away ;)

I didn't think Daihatwhatsits rusted as badly as Fiats so the flared arches might add structural strength.
Dave

Back