General Respray time!!

Currently reading:
General Respray time!!

petebarchetta

gonna respray my MK1 stuck for colours.
maybe a flip metallic(y)
any ideas Lads and lasses?

Find a MkI brochure and get her sprayed an original colour for authenticity :)

:) Jim was right PINK is the way forward !! of course an original colour would be good BUT if you're keeping the car on the road and looking it's best then this shouldn't put you off going for something different :) good luck (y)

It's a MK1. These are now extremely rare, and to have it in a garish flip colour would be atrocious behaviour I'm afraid. Keep it respectable and faithful to the original colour list. Well that's what I'd do in your shoes anyway...

I think they were really into beige when they manufactured the car...

Go for it !
It would look fabulous in petrol/starling shades.:) :) :)
petebarchetta said:
gonna respray my MK1 stuck for colours.
maybe a flip metallic(y)
any ideas Lads and lasses?

Iv jus bought myself a '94 panda 1000 injection, (full service history, 1 owner, <30,000 miles, a bargain at £200) an i was thinking of possibly respraying it and replacing the interior. For the moment at least its staying how it is and i am basking in the glory that is my 12 year old panda fizz!

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

pandaeyes said:
Iv jus bought myself a '94 panda 1000 injection, (full service history, 1 owner, <30,000 miles, a bargain at £200) an i was thinking of possibly respraying it and replacing the interior.

Why? From your description, the car sounds like an absolute belter. To us on here, and most other sane people on this planet, a gleaming, unmolested Panda can be picked out from a mile off. Proof of this can be found in my Public Pandas thread. Check out the red one.

pandaeyes said:
For the moment at least its staying how it is and i am basking in the glory that is my 12 year old panda fizz!

Hopefully, "for the moment" will mean forever. :)

pandaeyes said:
Iv jus bought myself a '94 panda 1000 injection, (full service history, 1 owner, <30,000 miles, a bargain at £200) an i was thinking of possibly respraying it and replacing the interior. For the moment at least its staying how it is and i am basking in the glory that is my 12 year old panda fizz!

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer: :slayer:

I agree with Fuzzy - sounds fantastic!

ps. keep it original, would love to see some pics too!

:D Ah, c'mon ... spray the thing !
But remember to keep any little design features subtle; like I did on my Meastro....

Attachments

• Meastro1.JPG
    Meastro1.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 15
  • Meastro2.JPG
    Meastro2.JPG
    43.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Meastro3.JPG
    Meastro3.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 14
custard boy said:
and you thought the maestro couldnt get worse! ;)

I've not only worked on the Meastro ... oh, no ... I've improved many other classics as well !:D

Attachments

• Bubble and Squeek.JPG
    Bubble and Squeek.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 17
Back