rep vs trader ratings

Currently reading:
rep vs trader ratings

arc

this is where i stand
I know this has only recently being changed, but does anyone else think the trader ratings thing isn't really a suitable replacement for the rep system?

Could both systems be run side by side?

The principle purpose of this site is a Fiat technical discussion, with the old system people were given rep for good advice that they'd given out. With the new system, it is as if the site is more geared toward trading things. I dunno, just doesn't seem quite right to me

oh right, never mind then.

I just saw rep vanish, and trader ratings appear. If rep is coming back, then this thread is nonsence and can be deleted :)

dave said:
that not gonna fit on my exhaust :p do they do a lorry one?:D

i read that it inflates via exhaust, i thought it would of been inflated by the fag lighter :eek:

im sure you would be able to bodge something together to make it work :D

dave said:
ooo arc my car so low i have to drive onto bricks before i can get a jack under it :)

awesome. is that even before the sciscor type jack can fit underneath? Mine doesnt have side skirts on at the moment, and i can just get edward (the sciscor jack) to fit under - and then lift it high enough to get the trolley jack under.

Alex showed me a neat trick, put a brick under the wheels whilst its on the trolley jack - and then you dont need to use edward to get it off the trolley jack!

Back