REMOVAL OF DPF UNIT from Multi-JET Engine

Currently reading:
REMOVAL OF DPF UNIT from Multi-JET Engine

I had a good look at the DPF unit and I can see one sensor that goes directly into the DPF unit. It's a metallic probe the size of a small pencil.

I assume that this is the temperature probe.

So where can I find the pressure differential sensor?

Checked the ECU readings and the missing DPF filter is now 94% clogged which is normal. All other readings are fine. Oil degradation is 24%.

After 2000 miles the DPF regen cycle has increased to 65miles.

Still get a sensor error reading for the pressure diffrential sensor.

Looking at the DPF unit there is only one cable that went into the DPF unit.

Despite researching the internet I cannot find any reference as to where this blessed pressure differential sensor is and what the expected voltage reading is for the sensor.

Can anyone help?

Fuel consumption remains decreased with the DPF removed.....

Hi Volvo Saint
I am brand new in this blog never done it before sorry if I do things wrong.
I bought my Sedici eleganza 1.9 diesel last July Reg 06 under 20000 miles, after a couple of months I fitted a RHP System on it Model N°4 since then I never ever done a regeneration of the DPF because it doesn't need it,the engine doesn't produce the particule at all and my consumption went from 350 miles with full tank (45litres) to 380-415 miles with a full tank. If you want more info or picture I can send it to you. voila

after a couple of months I fitted a RHP System on it Model N°4 since then I never ever done a regeneration of the DPF because it doesn't need it,the engine doesn't produce the particule at all and my consumption went from 350 miles with full tank (45litres) to 380-415 miles with a full tank. If you want more info or picture I can send it to you. voila

Please can you post a link to the "RHP System" you are using.

Thanks

Please can you post a link to the "RHP System" you are using.

Thanks
Hi there
what do you want to know? I can give you a link but it is in French
but the system doesn't let me.There is 6 different size of RHP system depending of engine size, on the seidici I used N°4 at £336.00 I installed it myself it only takes 20 min if you are a bit of a mecanic (see picture).
more info let me know

Attachments

• 05082010590.jpg
    05082010590.jpg
    746.5 KB · Views: 261
Hi Volvo Saint
I am brand new in this blog never done it before sorry if I do things wrong.
I bought my Sedici eleganza 1.9 diesel last July Reg 06 under 20000 miles, after a couple of months I fitted a RHP System on it Model N°4 since then I never ever done a regeneration of the DPF because it doesn't need it,the engine doesn't produce the particule at all and my consumption went from 350 miles with full tank (45litres) to 380-415 miles with a full tank. If you want more info or picture I can send it to you. voila

:rolleyes: Looks like the Snake-oil salesmen are out again...

Faff & Bulshine...the lot of it... :mad:

Pages of the damn things here for those fools who are easily parted from their money....
http://www.google.co.uk/images?um=1...saver&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

Last edited:
Hi FFoxy
on your link they are all on it exept one!
Have you try the product yourself or it is a friend of a friend of a friend of his brother in law ex girlfriend that knew someone who tried it.
I have got one on my suzuki DL as well.

Hi FFoxy
on your link they are all on it exept one!
Have you try the product yourself or it is a friend of a friend of a friend of his brother in law ex girlfriend that knew someone who tried it.
I have got one on my suzuki DL as well.

No-one I know is daft enough... science & common sense rule over skullduggery & kidology Mr Frogslegs sorry.

No-one I know is daft enough... science & common sense rule over skullduggery & kidology Mr Frogslegs sorry.
The solution for the DPF wasn't for you anyway it was for Volvo saint. So you should concentrate on selling your blue punto, she looks like a hairdresser car by the way. Have a good day.

The solution for the DPF wasn't for you anyway it was for Volvo saint. So you should concentrate on selling your blue punto, she looks like a hairdresser car by the way. Have a good day.

I'm sure all other GPS owners on here will love that comment...

I'd say you are an un-authorised trader... so Have a Good day yourself Frogspawn... I have been watching Volvo Saint & his woes for waaaaay longer than you... But your suggestion is still crap as are other similar products... Are you a member of the Snake-oil & UFOlogists Union?

If not you should be :tosser:

I'm sure all other GPS owners on here will love that comment...

I'd say you are an un-authorised trader... so Have a Good day yourself Frogspawn... I have been watching Volvo Saint & his woes for waaaaay longer than you... But your suggestion is still crap as are other similar products... Are you a member of the Snake-oil & UFOlogists Union?

If not you should be :tosser:
Hi Ffarty
Since Volvo posted his problem I have seen quite a few solutions but nothing coming from you (you have been watching) and his problem is still standing, at least I gave one solution and his problem would have been sorted in 20 min no flaffing around. The problem is people like you, knows nothing but give the impression they know everything, I still think you should concentrate on selling your haidresser car.
Go to webuyanycar.com

Look here Froggy :- https://www.fiatforum.com/tech-talk/207231-diesel-particulate-filter-problems.html

I contributed %10 of the 100+ Posts in Volvo_Saints original Thread.

So shall we start this "debate" here for your education & benefit? :-

Me: Posts 7,701 Thanks: 277

You: Posts 5 Thanks 0....

And no subscriptions from you dear guest...

End of debate now GTFO Frogsnob (y)
Thanks for the link
you proved my point
end of debate but you attacked me, remember?
Actually I came to this forum because I had a question.
Is the Seidici 2010 model 100% suzuki based or the engine is a Fiat one?
thanks for your reply even you ffoxy

Thanks for the link
you proved my point
end of debate but you attacked me, remember?
Actually I came to this forum because I had a question.
Is the Seidici 2010 model 100% suzuki based or the engine is a Fiat one?
thanks for your reply even you ffoxy

I'd say your Post 31 was the first personal attack. I was simply stating that the product you were promoting was one of a genre known to have absolutely no scientific supporting documentation. And promoting such stuff takes good money from peoples wallets for no tangible benefit & I will defend those on this Forum against such things.
You expect me to take an insult lying down? Either at me or my car?

Think again...

Back to Volvo saint DPF problem
as I said I bought my Seidici in July 09 model 06 eleganza 1.9 Diesel, the regeneration light came up twice in the first two weeks before I installed the RHP after that the light never came back up again, my wife used the car around Leeds town center every day during the winter 20 miles max per day and not very fast on the snow, no regeneration needed, coencidence or super car or volvo saint model very faulty? I don't try to sell anything, it works for me, now you like the solution or you don't, it doesn't matter. Just trying to help that's all, don't need to be abused.

Back to Volvo saint DPF problem
as I said I bought my Seidici in July 09 model 06 eleganza 1.9 Diesel, the regeneration light came up twice in the first two weeks before I installed the RHP after that the light never came back up again, my wife used the car around Leeds town center every day during the winter 20 miles max per day and not very fast on the snow, no regeneration needed, coencidence or super car or volvo saint model very faulty? I don't try to sell anything, it works for me, now you like the solution or you don't, it doesn't matter. Just trying to help that's all, don't need to be abused.

And that's fine, you started the abuse remember? I'll bet the DPF light will come on again but will you be brave enough to say so & eat humble pie? The whole DPF thing is a failure... there to please the Tree hugging greenies & Government desire to lead the Green revolution. The Peugeot system works well, but needs an additive at Service time.

If adding a ring of magnets to a car fuel line was as brilliant as stated, dont you think that major car manufacturers would fit them as standard rather than other expensive clean up systems?

By the way... Googling the product you mention comes up with plenty results but absolutely nothing for the product you describe...

I can send you my MOT emission test result on the Seidici done in June 17 2010 and the emission test when I bought the car. I know nothing on emission results but if there is someone out there able to comment on it, it would be very much appreciated. I am here to help volvo saint.

And that's fine, you started the abuse remember? I'll bet the DPF light will come on again but will you be brave enough to say so & eat humble pie? The whole DPF thing is a failure... there to please the Tree hugging greenies & Government desire to lead the Green revolution. The Peugeot system works well, but needs an additive at Service time.

If adding a ring of magnets to a car fuel line was as brilliant as stated, dont you think that major car manufacturers would fit them as standard rather than other expensive clean up systems?

By the way... Googling the product you mention comes up with plenty results but absolutely nothing for the product you describe...

Could not send URL before need to have at least 5 replies.
here is the link
http://www.rhp-system-france.com/index.php

Back