DSCF0215.JPG

Cinquecento remember my nice shiny clean cinq?

Introduction

450miles of motorway driving has taken the shine off it! :(

pictures taken jsut before washing it again - will be waxed later if it stays dry (y)
May I ask a totally different question, I see you have rear discs on your cinq, I have PGT rear calliper (Lucas), how did you go about handbrake cables and mounting them to rear arms.
Hope you can help.
Cheers
Wolfman

Hi. There is a build thread in the cento section that covers in more detail but essentially I used the stock cinquecento cable and cut the loops off, leaving a little nub on the cable that was small enough to pass through the caliper. The cable is then tied to the arms with large cable ties.

Great looking car mate - those wheels look perfect - what are they? If they went straight on then i'm straight after a set! And of course much more choice of rubber in 14" :)

is the 1242 8v the same block as the 1.1 and if so does that mean you can put it in on the same mounts and gear box or do you have to change things and wat do you have to change to put it in a sx 900 thanks

i like the car i have just bought a 900 cinque and was wondering if you could tell me how easy it is to put the 1242 engine in that is it basicly the same parts as the 1.1 except the engine and is the 1242 the same block and mounts as the 1.1 and can you use the same gear box and ecu

Back