Technical Remapped 1.9 Figures

Currently reading:
Technical Remapped 1.9 Figures

Just wondered if it was Oakham or Oakham Rd Lenny came from really, never told anyone he was just getting famous then in the Tiswas days.

Your orite for tyres then? (y)

Just wondered if it was Oakham or Oakham Rd Lenny came from really, never told anyone he was just getting famous then in the Tiswas days.

Your orite for tyres then? (y)

Haven't a clue where Henry lived - I certainly don't think it was Oakham Rd. Why not ask him on his website? Gi us a cukka then before I chuck yo into the cut!:)

Very best wishes mate.

Last edited:
are there any transmission issues with this engine, I believe it's fitted to saabs and vauaxhalls and they are having problems

my standard sporting (i think its standard) keeps up with bmw 320s (up to about 120mph) and is faster than my friends 318... on an airfield ive clocked 135mph out of it and my friends ST cant pull away from me on normal roads... The ST does beat off the line though but after 30mph or so i stick with it... So is that normal for a standard gp130?

my standard sporting (i think its standard) keeps up with bmw 320s (up to about 120mph) and is faster than my friends 318... on an airfield ive clocked 135mph out of it and my friends ST cant pull away from me on normal roads... The ST does beat off the line though but after 30mph or so i stick with it... So is that normal for a standard gp130?

I assume you are talking about a fiesta ST?

Back