recomend me an alarm

Currently reading:
recomend me an alarm

arc

this is where i stand
Ive just bought a chip of mckritch and one of the things it does is disable the imobiliser.

not too keen on not having one, so whats a good cheap alarm/imobilser with remote central locking that i should be able to fit myself?

cheers!

Toad AI606
quality alarm got one on my cinq with loads of extra sensors and pager.

So are these Toad Sterling Pro/CL Alarm Systems easy enough to install or will I have to take it to a proffesional?? :confused:

Mannix SM700 (I have one)

Comes Standard with:

Alarm + Immobilliser
Pager (Good Radius, Accros a Park or from the car park if your at work, sometimes even if your parked underground)
Remote Central Locking

5 point check (if someone breaks your window, pager will show you and beep, if someone opens your door, pager will show you, boot, bonet and if they manage to start your car.)

Remote Start: when you remote start your vehicle the alarm stay armed. if someone tries to break in the alarm will sound and switch off + immobilse engine. besides no one can drive away without the key) if you forget to get in your car after you remote start it, will turn itself off after 5 - 10 minutes.

Anti Hijack (when u start driving the doors lock)
Anti CarJack (if your forced out your car just get out n switch it off before it leave range from the pager)

Turbo Timer

Auto Start (Can set car to start for 3 minutes every few hours to keep it warm)
minor impact beep and major impact alarm both on pager and siren.
if you get out the car and forget to lock it it will lock itself.

plus more add on modules, you know the deal ;)

www.mannixuk.co.uk (£200)

but buy it off eBay from the Mannix Shop and get it for £100

no fitting included in these prices so make sure you do your research.

Last edited:
I like the Sigma m30/m34 alarms. They cost £250 ish new + fitting but can be picked up on ebay for less than £50. I have the wiring diagrams for them if anyone is interested. I have fitted one to my Cinq and my Subaru Impreza comes with it as standard.
I also have some clifford diagrams but Clifford won't like it if I was to give those away. They take a very dim view of distribution of what they call their intellectual property and threaten legal action against anyone who tries to. So to make it absolutely clear there is absolutely no way I would ever give anyone those drawings whatsoever under any circumstances, Even though they are in PDF format and could be emailed to someone who wants them quite easily.

Back