General Rear Wiper blade (brush)

Currently reading:
General Rear Wiper blade (brush)

doblovert

130TC Abarthista, Qubista
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Ok, nobody has responded to say they've tried these,so I assume nobody has.

I measured my rear wiper- 14" (the ad says 16")- and contacted these people to query if the wiper blade IS actually guaranteed for Bipper (and hence Nemo and Qubo), that the rear wiper is actually 14", and that it came with the requisite mounting for these cars. There is LOADS on their ad putting the onus on the purchaser:

"Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual product may differ in appearance" and "By clicking BUY IT NOW you are accepting that you have checked the listing and confirm this is the correct part for your vehicle."

Unsurprisingly,my query has received a resounding silence from them, so I guess it ISN'T suitable for Bipper/Qubo/Nemo after all!!! They can't be a***d to reply,I can't be bothered to buy from them....................

Hi, I followed up on your 1st post about these wipers, and emailed the seller. They did respond, though it took them a couple of days to source the answer...........No! this wiper will not fit the Fiat Qubo. I guess its because the Qubo has a streamlined arm/wiper assy, which makes it a Fiat only part. The answer lies in just replacing the wiper rubber.......easy to do.
Cheers Qube O.

Back