General Rear Washer Not Working

Currently reading:
General Rear Washer Not Working

As the title says, my rear sprayer has stopped working. Its not frozen before its suggested.

Any how I removed the third level rear brake light (which broke a number of clips, which means its now going to leak) and the rubber hose is still connected. I have traced the leak to the rubber part the goes into the top of the boot, somewhere inside the boot bit which is sealed :mad: I know its in their because the washer fluid leaks out when I remove the rubber seal. However I dont know how to get in their and check it. Any ideas?

it is a pita to get at mine went the same way a couple of years ago you need to remove the rear light cluster (check the guides section)

and the interior left parcel shelf and cream trim above (2 screws and a pile of annoying clips

i was lucky and managed to get enough slack to cut out the split bit and managed to find a tiny brass hose connector (the bore of the pipe is very small) and joint it and seal with epoxy resin to hold it together

Mine stopped working aswell.... it's not frozen and as far as I can see it's not leaking nor blocked.... any ideas lol???

Back