Styling Rear Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling Rear Spoiler

I'm assuming the universal spoiler is one of those universal fit jobbies you can get - would probably need a fair bit of work to get a decent fit.

Universal - Basically what people call FAST & FURIOUS spoilers, my mate has got 1 on his which he ripped off his Nova !

And this is the Abarth 1, looks really smart, will be getting 1 myself when I find the ''FIAT FUNDS''...lol..

Cinq_Rr_Top.jpg

In that case I think I want the abarth! Does that 1 have a brake light with it?

To be honest I not that fussed but I think Cinq Sportings look less square with a back spoiler so im desperatley looking for 1.

Sorry not to hot with cars ,just trying to do up my car .

Thanx for replying Elle

have a cinq abarth spoiler for sale, genuine abarth, currently in yellow, 3rd brake light type, needs bit of attention though (although me just being picky probably) in that the corner of the brake light cover has a bit missing where ive cracked a bit of the light cover off, can get pics if wanted, make me an offer (y)

also got a janspeed manifold/decat for sale if anyones interested ;)

i want one to make me sx look more curvaouses how ever you spell that word. mines a red sx
will it fit on i presume so
how can i attach it to me car
without drilling and wrecking lovely charlies outter coat.

charlie does not want nails and bolts in him but it had aspoiler on it before and that was okay but i want a abarth one with a badge on one of the corners. hehehe.

Back