rear speakers in a Punto

Currently reading:
rear speakers in a Punto

malty123

I've got speakers fitted into an MDF parcel shelf connected to an amp....

what i want to do is get rid of the amp and wire the speakers straight to the head unit...i know it wont sound as good but i need the space and flexibility in the boot

Question is:
are there any speaker wires running from the iso connector at the head unit to the back of the car as standard, if so where are they...its a 5 door mk2 punto, otherwise i'll run a new pair in

cheers

I've got speakers fitted into an MDF parcel shelf connected to an amp....

what i want to do is get rid of the amp and wire the speakers straight to the head unit...i know it wont sound as good but i need the space and flexibility in the boot

Question is:
are there any speaker wires running from the iso connector at the head unit to the back of the car as standard, if so where are they...its a 5 door mk2 punto, otherwise i'll run a new pair in

cheers

did the previous owner take the stock speakers out?

an amp don't take up that much space you could mount it out of the way for example under the parcel shelf

had a route through and there arnt even any wires in the iso block ar the headunit, so ill run some new ones in..

I know the amp doesnt take up much space, but i'm not really arsed about a banging stereo....... yet...:D..... when i use it i'll use it properly

had a route through and there arnt even any wires in the iso block ar the headunit, so ill run some new ones in..

I know the amp doesnt take up much space, but i'm not really arsed about a banging stereo....... yet...:D..... when i use it i'll use it properly

haha fair enough

good luck

Back