General Rear silencer replacement

Currently reading:
General Rear silencer replacement

cornwall fiat

Hi, anyone know where to get a rear silencer? local exhaust fitters say "main dealer only" but can't even get my dealer to answer the phone. I want to avoid my main dealer at all cost after being utter crap in the past!
Mail order or Cornwall

Hi, anyone know where to get a rear silencer? local exhaust fitters say "main dealer only" but can't even get my dealer to answer the phone. I want to avoid my main dealer at all cost after being utter crap in the past!
Mail order or Cornwall
Had all that main dealer rubbish with Panda100, Panda various and my bravo. There are plenty of suppliers of these things so dont go to the delaer yet.

I bought mine from eBay and it was delivered from poland in 3 days. I will look up the supplier. Also look at Alfashop.co.UK and Online Automotive. My research on all my Fiats suggestes you can hget a firm like powerflow to make you a stainless steel exhaust for less than the dealer price.

https://www.onlineautomotive.co.uk/car-parts/Fiat 01604 807212 I found them very helpful on several occasions. They certainly do mail order. As with all these things stock may be the issue.

I had this dealer only stuff with our old Seat Leon too. I went straight to the local wholesaler in Norwich and bought that a system for 1/3 of the dealer price too. Dealer was not sorry or embarrassed at all when I slapped it on the counter and said dealer only, whats this then!
So do Google auromotive exhaust wholesalers / suppliers.

I will edit this with the supplier in Poland shortly. Oh deers gone with our EU membership. Sorry

Last edited:
Have had to go with 2nd hand. I'll get mine re welded for next time, too. Finding parts supply dire, after sales unbelievably bad and crossing fiat off the list for the future. Really surprised there is no mid pipe mounting on the tipo, puts an awful load on that (poorly) welded silencer joint. The box and pipe are still shiny and have only done 21k.

Have had to go with 2nd hand. I'll get mine re welded for next time, too. Finding parts supply dire, after sales unbelievably bad and crossing fiat off the list for the future. Really surprised there is no mid pipe mounting on the tipo, puts an awful load on that (poorly) welded silencer joint. The box and pipe are still shiny and have only done 21k.
Try sending a email to shop 4 parts see if they can source one through fiat for you

Back