General Rear brake hub nut size?

Currently reading:
General Rear brake hub nut size?

tonyn

Very quick question.
Is the rear hub nut a 32mm?
Thanks

Do yourself a favour and phone Shop4Parts with your registration number. There is more than one rear hub nut for the Panda, depending on model year. You might have to get it from the main dealer as I think Shop4Parts only stock the older one.

The Mk2 Panda (169) rear wheel bearing comes complete with hub and retaining nut. I think it might have a 32mm retaining nut but really can't remember. However, the kit is about £30 and you can measure the nut that comes with it.

When you do the job, don't lose the thick washer or back spacer sleeve (if there is one) as that does not come with the new hub.

Jumping in here with some advise at times like this..:) slightly off topic. A digital caliper is a very handy thing to buy for the tool kit. You will be able to measure bolts nuts & many other things accurately. Purchased mine from Aldi some years ago for £7, cheap as chips, came in very handy on many an occasion(y)

I think if you look on their website they are still for sale, still under a tenner if I remember. A must have in my opinion..Just my thoughts.

Back