Tuning Re-Locating Cold air pipe.

Currently reading:
Tuning Re-Locating Cold air pipe.

Benzo1991

Ive decided I aint going to bother fitting a big induction kit onto a 1.1 SPI engine. Its kind of like putting nitro into a lawnmower.....(pointless) Instead i am going to use what is allready on the car and make ammendments :rolleyes:

The original cold air feed pipe that goes from the side of the box down and towards the front bumper seems to be blocked off by the bumper......whick cant be allowing optimum "air sucky sucky" so im going to re position the end of the pipe to a more suitable position and fabricate some mesh (GF's tights) to add to the end of the pipe that will stop the crap entering the airbox. Ive heard that this pipe exposure will give as much throaty growl as any 50quid filter. it also eradicates the need to reset the ECU and worry about Air-Fuel Ratio.

What do you think?

Much Love
Benzo

Change air filter cartridge.

Noel

Ive decided I aint going to bother fitting a big induction kit onto a 1.1 SPI engine. Its kind of like putting nitro into a lawnmower.....(pointless) Instead i am going to use what is allready on the car and make ammendments :rolleyes:

The original cold air feed pipe that goes from the side of the box down and towards the front bumper seems to be blocked off by the bumper......whick cant be allowing optimum "air sucky sucky" so im going to re position the end of the pipe to a more suitable position and fabricate some mesh (GF's tights) to add to the end of the pipe that will stop the crap entering the airbox. Ive heard that this pipe exposure will give as much throaty growl as any 50quid filter. it also eradicates the need to reset the ECU and worry about Air-Fuel Ratio.

What do you think?

Much Love
Benzo

You are still mad, avoid deep puddles.

Cheers

SPD

Back