random photoshop request

Currently reading:
random photoshop request

arc

this is where i stand
Hello!

I'm after something a bit odd. I want a picture of some cheese (cheddar, slice/wedge of) maybe cartoon, maybe not - not sure yet. Then i want the word TACKY written across it - in red, in a style that looks like a rubber stamp type jobby.

anyone wanna have a go?

arc said:
Hello!

I'm after something a bit odd. I want a picture of some cheese (cheddar, slice/wedge of) maybe cartoon, maybe not - not sure yet. Then i want the word TACKY written across it - in red, in a style that looks like a rubber stamp type jobby.

anyone wanna have a go?

Hey brother ARC i hope yournot turning weird on us :rolleyes: :D

bananas.gif

oo, tacky and cheesey. like it. being picky thuogh, could you get rid of the shadow and add a slight border around the text - as if its from the edge of the stamp, so its not there all the time kinda thing

though when I think of the application you're after probably something like this more in your mind... well it'll give the proper shoppers some ideas

Attachments

• cheese.gif
    cheese.gif
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
a mate of mine from back home. back in the day, i used to host andrew: online on a server that lived in a cupboard in my lounge. the site was then used to host all the photos of stuff our lil group did in school/6th form

Back